“Nakanoshima Children’s Book Forest” Grand Opening!
“Nakanoshima Children’s Book Forest” is grand opening on Sunday, July 5th, 2020 at 1:30pm.
Advance Reservation for Admission to the Library
Reservations are available from Saturday, June 27th, 10am.
- For the time being, regardless of weekdays, weekends and holidays, all admission to the library is by online advance reservation only. (On-site reservation or reservation via phone are not available.)
- Please note that no one without a reservation is allowed to enter.
- We are limiting to 4 time slots (90 minutes, maximum 50 visitors/slot).
Countermeasures Against Spread of the New Coronavirus Infections
- In order to prevent the new coronavirus infection upon opening of the “Nakanoshima Children’s Book Forest”, the following measures will be implemented. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- To prevent the library from becoming an enclosed space, appropriate air ventilation will be provided when switching visitors.
- Please return the books to the book truck located on the floor. Our staff will appropriately sanitize the books using a book sterlizer. (Book sterlizer is a machine sanitizing and disinfecting books by UV and wind.)
- In order to avoid creating crowds, we will limit the numbers of people to the small children’s corner, the circular break room and the break room (projection mapping screenings) for the time being.
- Events and group tours will be cancelled.
- The facilities in the building will be disinfected and cleaned frequently.
- Staffs will wear face masks at all times.
- Staffs are committed to washing hands and checking the temperature.
- Upon entering, please use the alcohol based hand sanitizerprovided at all entrances.
- Children 3 years and older and their parents/guardians are required to wear face masks.
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or coughing symptoms. If you wish to cancel your reservation, you can cancel online through our reservation website.
- Upon entering, temperature checks will be conducted by our staff, and health condition questions will be made. We kindly ask for your cooperation.
- Please wash your hands, gargle, and sanitize your hands frequently, and keep the cough etiquette.
- Please keep a distance of about 2 meters from other visitors and refrain from talking at close distance.
- If you feel unwell, please contact the nearest staff.
Collection of Personal Information (Name, Contact)
- In case of the new coronavirus infection cluster, we will collect your personal information (name, contact) for a period of time upon your arrival registered in our reservation system. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. (Provided information will only be used for this purpose.)
Original Goods Shop Corner Guidance
- Please refrain from shopping in groups.
- Please wear a face mask and use the hand sanitizer provided at the shop before entering.
- Shop traffic information will be announced time to time, please shop within the less busy times.
- When purchasing goods, please line up at the cashier following the floor markers, and keep distance from others.
- We recommend cashless payment options for less ques to preventing infection.